Monday, March 18, 2013

Urgent prayer for Stella

Urgent! please pray for my niece Stella. She is in the hospital in ICU and on a respirator. Doctors are not quite sure what the problem is nor how to proceed! They say her lungs are full of fluid and is in a medically induced coma and immobile. Please pray for healing, comfort and strength for her. I thank you in advance for your prayers!!! Normally I would post this in our "prayer place" but when a person's condition is as serious as Stella's I will usually do an urgent prayer request such as this! Please let me know you are praying for her, thank you , and God bless.
Love in Him,
Hisdaughter

4 comments:

  1. Lord, I ask for healing to flow through Stella's body. Give her peace and rest while she is on a ventilator. Even though she is a medically-induced coma, I know from my own experience that the spirit is aware. Lord, please comfort her while she lies in ICU. Give peace and help to her family during this anxious time of waiting and keeping watch over Stella. in the name of Jesus, I ask for Stella to be healed totally of her illness. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gloria:
      May blessings be multiplied to you!

      Delete
  2. I (she) shall not die but live, and live to proclaim the works of the Lord!

    ReplyDelete