Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Real Price of Food!


Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The real price of Food!

Everywhere I go today I hear people ask, " what do I eat? I hear this is good for you, no this is bad for you, which one is it?" Before I can even give an answer they continue, " I mean, surely what I eat doesn't make that much difference?" I got to say to myself...where has this person been hiding? under a rock?
 Of course what we eat matters! Next to an unceasing supply of oxygen, what one eats should be way up there on our list of priorities.
 The way I see it, the choice is easy, we pay with our money now, or pay with our health later!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Hisdaughter, I love this post! This is so true!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is what I like about your blog, sometimes your posts are deep and thought provoking, and sometimes they are short and life changing! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the complete truth! I love what you say about "paying now or later!" you are a fantastic writer and so much heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very true, great food for thought!

    ReplyDelete