Tuesday, April 28, 2015

RIP!

Image result for inspirational quotes
It's only been three days since you and your great big heart left this earth Sis! hard to believe it's only been mere hours but it seems like an eternity already! I keep wanting to pick up the phone and tell you about my life, my problems, my joys. I know you could never replace mom and dad, but since mom left this earth 7 years ago, running to you in good and bad times sure eased the pain!
   I guess it's because of the many years between my age and yours, you were almost like a second mom to me. Even so I'm so glad to know that you are out of the horrible pain and suffering that you were in those last few days of your life! It was so wonderful to catch you alive and alert and so talkative the day we arrived at your hospital room! I will never forget the great sacrifice you made that day to smile. You smiled through all your pain, just to ease mine!
   Well sis, sleep well, you have certainly earned it, you have run a good race,and touched the hearts and lived of all who knew you, I think it would be safe to say that I am chief among the blessed for having known you, and doubly blessed to have the privilege of being your little sister. Sleep well sis, until we are all together again.
          Love fir ever,
                   your lil sis 

14 comments:

  1. Kings daughter! I am so sorry to hear about your sister!! I know what it is to go through something like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means a lot especially coming from you Daren because you have been there! Isn't it wonderful to know that one day the pain passes as the Lord wraps His wonderful arms of love and strength around His hurting children? Please let me know how you are doing!

      Delete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have done a lot just by sharing your kind words Annie. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  3. Wow I am so sorry to hear that, will be holding you up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that and you very much Masha!

      Delete
  4. my condolences His daughter, remember how much you are loved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Trish, your words express a lot, thank you so much!

      Delete
  5. very sorry hisdaughter, you are not alone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lacey, it is truly a source of strength to know that one is not alone!

      Delete
  6. very sorry Hisdaughter please let me know how you are doing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sarah, i am feeling strong and encouraged in the Lord and with your kind thoughts and prayers, thank you so much.

      Delete
  7. Ah Hisdaughter, so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister! If her heart was anything like yours, the earth, the world, we, have now suffered a great loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your words brought happy tears to my eyes Annie! thank you so much.

      Delete