Wednesday, December 16, 2015

"A Little Child Shall Lead Them" (Plese see- A child shall lead them #2 for the continuation, sorry about that!)



I love Christmas, I love it as much as the next guy, and the next, and the next, and so on... I love the sights, and the smells, and all that goes with Christmas!
What I don't like about Christmas is the ugliness that it brings out in some people. Case in point... I was looking for a gift for someone at my local Ross store tonight and having a nice time, singing along to the Christmas Carols all the stores pipe into our brains during this time of year to motivate us to buy, buy, buy!
If you just rolled your eyes about singing along with the Christmas songs, don't lie, lie, lie, because you know you do, even if it's just singing softly ok? smiley face!
I diverse...point is,
As I picked out the said gift, I heard a mom saying to her beautiful  little girl with long strawberry blonde hair, " Look Lexi, Trina bought you a gift from the Dollar Store last year, there is no way I'm spending $9.99 on her today!"


No comments:

Post a Comment