Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Rain Rain go away... or maybe not?

 The rain is pounding hard on my window like wet angry fists! Sitting here writing this post, in front of
the large window in my breakfast nook, I frown as I recall that the weather report I read today says that we have not one, but two big storms heading our way in the next two days.
  Everyone I talk to is complaining about how all the rain we have received so far this winter! As I feel myself becoming annoyed at all the complainers , I recall with a stab in my gut, that I am one of those complainers.
I mean last year we had so little rain, everyone was complaining about that!
  Personally, I love the rain, I love the sound of it   as the passing cars make a loud swishing sound as they drive through the puddles on my street, I just don't like the rain if I am out and about, and have to drive in it!
  What's the point you say? come on, you know you are saying that! the point is that why is it that some people are NEVER happy? If it rains to little they complain, if it rains to much we , they, you, I , complain!
As for me I think I will just shut up and enjoy the rain, I think that I will just smile and thank the Lord for another day, another day, a gift, a gift no matter how it is "wrapped" Yes, thank you Lord for another day, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
"

1 comment:

  1. so true, very thought provoking! gonna call my parents right now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete