Saturday, October 13, 2012

Jesus love me this I know...

          ..."for the Bible tells me so." the Word of God tells us that His love for us is
unconditional. The Bible also tells us that He loves us as a father loves his child. Imagine
for a moment that the best father on earth is the father that loves his child with all his heart
and would do anything it takes to keep his child safe. Now, imagine that love multiplied
to infinity and then you will have at least some idea about the love of God, our Heavenly
Father!
     Our heavenly Father loves us so much that He is always ready to pick us up when
we fall, and hear when we call. You are precious in His sight, recieve it, believe it. You are
His child and He cares about everything that concerns you.

6 comments:

  1. Hisdaughter-
    That little girl is so cute. As a matter of
    a fact, she reminds me of my little sister.
    Thank you so much for posting things like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dario,
      Yes she is so cute! if she looks like your
      little sister then your little sister is adorable!
      You are so welcome! I am glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. thank you so much for this wonderful reminder of just how
    much Jesus loves me!!! and that little girl is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah,
      Yes she is so cute ha? you are so welcome, yes it is'
      important to be reminded of God's unconditional love
      sometimes, He never changes.

      Delete
  3. The most profound thing we can come to know in this life is that "Jesus love me, this I know for the Bible tells me so." These are words from a children's song but it still holds true. I learned this song when I was 5 years old. It never gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria,
    Yes, I am sure that song reminds many of us of our child hood and the early days of hearing about how much Jesus loves us. You are so right,
    knowing that Jesus loves us is the most wonderful and important think to know for sure in this life!

    ReplyDelete