Monday, April 29, 2013

Important notice...4/29/13

As you all know, the usual place to find out what I have posted (and your wonderful comments as well) is on our "Lately" place. Please remember to click on the archive menu on the right of your screen to access the Lately place. The other thing I wanted to share with you is that today's comments and my posts are numerous, and some of them are really special, and important, so I thought I would call your attention to them right here instead of the "lately Place" just for today.  Please look for the following posts of today: 1. wonderful comments from you our online family in recent posts.,remember to click on comments to read them. 2. my posts about: Our blog's 1st Birthday, 3. the Semi-contest(read it and find out what I am talking about) and welcome to two new friends! Please let me hear your thoughts on it all! thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I am brand new here, today even, but if it is ok with everyone I am in this contest sounds like great clean fun, and for a good cause. This blog or site is so worth the work!

    ReplyDelete