Friday, April 05, 2013

The Miracle we prayed for is here!

Special thanks to everyone who prayed for "Stella!"...the Lord has done the great miracle. She was taken off the vent last week, and went home a few days later. As would be expected, she is very weak and needs to regain her strength and mobility.
  Please continue to keep her in prayer as she rucuperates
She, and her family wish me to tell you how very thankful they are for your many prayers and support. She would thank you herself but as I mentioned she is still quite weak and can only walk a few steps from her bed and is unable to speak.
  May the Lord greatly bless you all for your prayers and showing
the Love of the Father to her! 

4 comments:

  1. This truly was a miracle healing. I pray for Stella to continue to get stronger and give her life over to the Lord completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria-
    Thank yo so much for your prayers! you are so right, it was nothing short of miracle...Blessed be our Faithful GOd, MERCIFUL AND FAITHFULL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to "miracles" I thought that they ended with the old testament times. I felt tears of joy when I read the miracle that God performed for Stella! I can't explain it, but I now know Him and His power better, and in a way I never have before.

    ReplyDelete