Friday, June 15, 2012

Our marvelous brain

   I just thought I would share some interesting facts about the marvelous and miraculous brain
that God created and it's capacity. Some or all of you may know these facts already but I just
thought I would share them. Praise be the Lord God and His awesome power!:
           1. Information travels in our brain at approx. 268 miles per hour.
           2.There are between 75-100 trillion cells in our body(which contains our brain hee hee!)
           3. Regular prayer reduces respiratory rate and normalizes the wave oscillations of the brain
               contributing to the process of self-healing as an organism...............

As the WORD of God says" I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

3 comments:

  1. That is so completely awesome! or should I
    say God is awesome! to think that our brains
    have such a awesome capacity, better than any
    machine man has or ever will invent I would say.
    Thank you Hisdaughter, I for one really enjoy
    these fantastic tidbits of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bible described the shape of the earth centuries before people thought that the earth was spherical.

    Isaiah 40:22
    It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,
    And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,
    Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
    And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.
    The word translated “circle” here is the Hebrew word chuwg which is also translated “circuit,” or “compass” (depending on the context). That is, it indicates something spherical, rounded, or arched—not something that is flat or square.

    The book of Isaiah was written sometime between 740 and 680 BC. This is at least 300 years before Aristotle suggested that the earth might be a sphere in this book On the Heavens.

    http://www.clarifyingchristianity.com/science.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy,
    Yes our God is so awesome in deed! It fills my heart
    with such joy and thankfulness when I think about the
    fact that the same God that created our fantastic brains
    loves each and every one of us uniquely! I am so happy
    you enjoy these "little tidbits of wisdom" as you so graciously
    and kindly put it Christy I am always looking to the Lord to see
    what He would have me share with you and all our other friends!

    Gloria,
    Thank you for sharing this with us! Isn't it wonderful to
    know that the same God who created the earth and it's shape
    and formed the stars and named them and put them in their
    place also made us and loves us as He does? that is so
    wonderful to me when I think about it!

    ReplyDelete