Saturday, June 23, 2012

Welcome Place !

                                        HELLO....

New friend this is a "Place" (as I like to call it, or area, or spot (:  ) just for you! This is a place
where you can say hi, introduce yourself, tell us a little or a lot about yourself. If you prefer not to
do so, then no problem, I or some of the other friends and sisters in the Lord on our blog will
say hi just as soon as we spot you!  I will tell you in advance that it is a wonderful pleasure and
blessing to meet you!...we have a saying around here, You are only a stranger once, then you
are a part of us!

God greatly bless you,
  Hisdaughter

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is tobi gaz i am a single mother
    of three beautiful children. I am a new believer
    going through so really hard things right now.
    I could sure use this armor. I found your site
    by complete accident! Thank you for being here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobi,
    I see you found our brand new "welcome place" I am so
    happy to see it works. You are the first to use it since I
    posted it because I want to be sure and greet new friends like
    you as soon as possible. So again, welcome! we are so glad
    you came and hope you will be coming back often!

    ReplyDelete