Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happpy Father's day to my dad in heaven

  Happy Father's day dad! this is the sixth father's day without you but it seems that it's been ten
  What would I give to hear your voice or see you smile again?
   Do you remember on your last father's day on earth I gave you that silly yellow shirt
   and a bunch of chocolate bars?
   You smiled and hugged me and said" you may as well of given me the stars!"

*I love and miss you so dad, but I thank our heavenly father that one day we will all be toghether
 on father's day and every day. And best of all we will be with the Father and God of heaven and
 earth.

**Friends, if you still have your dad on earth, please love and cherish him. If your dad
   is with the Lord as mine is, then let's rejoice in the fact that we will all be together again in
   our Father's kingdom that has no end!

  I am not a poet far from it! but I just wanted to share my thoughts with you my friends
  on this father's day! God bless you all, and your father's as well where ever they may be!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Hisdaughter I am so sorry! I know how hard
    that is, my dad has been gone for 10 years and
    I still miss him terribly!!!!!!!!!!but thank you
    for reminding me that I will see him again some
    day just as you will see your dad and your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    Ah Sarah I am so glad this or anything you find on this
    blog can bring you or any of our other friends even an ounce of
    comfort or hope, that is what it/we are all about. And yes
    I give God great praise that we will be able to be reunited
    with ur loved ones one day on that "golden shore"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hisdaughter,
    So happy to meet you and everyone else on this site!
    Your piece on fathers day really got to me, I am an older
    woman and lost my dad decades ago but time doesnt dim the
    memory. You are loved as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margie,
    It is so very nice to meet you as well!
    Welcome to our site I hope you will come back
    and visit our often. I know what you mean, I think
    that centuries can go by and we would still miss
    our loved ones , but I am so thankful to God
    that we will all be reunited one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margie, my name is Gloria. We love talking to one another on this blog. Hope you feel free to read, comment and ask questions. I come as often as I can to read Hisdaugher's posts and read her story. I'm always on the edge on my seat every time. LOL! We all have a good time. Love, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria,
    thank you so much for making me feel so welcome. Yes I
    love the stories very much. Look forward to getting to
    know you and everyone else, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete