Sunday, August 05, 2012

Prayer Requests

Please Pray for:

Marge-she is still very ill as her Dr. is still having
            trouble diagnosing her ailment

Alex- this coming week will be having a second
         round of surgery on his liver

Manny- a biopsy on the 15th for what Dr.s think is
             cancer

Gloria- strength and healing as she is still recovering
            from her last respiratory failure and other
           ailments.

Peggy- strength and healing as her  Dr.s attempt to
            do what is needed for her health challenges 

Tamela- strength and healing, and protection of her
             ministry that God has called her to


Thank you all in advance for praying!

If you have any prayer needs please let me know so they can be included here in addition to
daily corporate prayer!


God is our Dr. there is none like Him, He is our healer and our hope!

4 comments:

  1. Sarah,
    Thank you so much for praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Everyone,
    I am feeling much better these days. Forgive me for not always being able to stay in touch. I breathe a lot better most days. I give all the praise to my Savior, Jesus. I also had to recover from a blow to my head. It wasn't serious but I did get a concussion. I'm not having such bad headaches now and I can think more clearly. I have been searching the blog for messages I may have missed but I cant' locate them. Help, Hisdaughter!

    Anyway, I appreciate the prayers.

    Love,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gloria:
      We are all so happy you are feeling better and thankful
      to the Lord for His great love and mercy. Ok, I will find the
      missed messages for you and post them in a special post to
      you ok!

      Delete