Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pretty Quick! (Important)

New Note to Friends!
   I try to reply to posts within a day or so. I have noticed that I missed a couple that really
needed a reply soon. I apologize for that . So in order to prevent this from happening I would
like to ask everyone that if you need or even want a "pretty quick" reply,( this is quick's sister)
reply lol! then please leave your question, comment, or even something that you want to share here in
this new corner or spot in our blog called "Pretty Quick".

In His Love,
    Hisdaughter

5 comments:

  1. Post Part 5 Pretty Quick!

    I'm joking, Daughter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria,

    Lol! literally! I must say you are "pretty quick" ok I will show
    you how quick I can be my readers are important to me so...part 5
    will be posted within the next two days! thank you for your request
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont wanna bug you Daughter but when will we see part 5? (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra,
    Yes I am so glad you finally made it here! Thanks for
    joining our little group!

    Sarah,
    Thanks for asking. I am so sorry it has taken me longer
    than I expected to post Part 5. It has been truly hard
    to even get online due to circumstances far beyond my
    control! but I will be posting it very soon. Thank you
    for your patience and it is never "bugging" me to ask a
    question, I am happy you like the stories.

    ReplyDelete